Dear Valued Client:
WestPac Labs is excited to announce that effective Thursday, March 3rd, 2022, we will upgrade our Laboratory Information System to Apollo, a proprietary system of Sonic Healthcare. This new system will enhance our ability to improve customer service to you and your patients while enabling us to offer state of the art laboratory results and report functionality.
Enhancements or changes you may notice are listed below:
- Critical results will flag as HH (Critical High) and LL (Critical Low)
- Implementation of new race independent adult NFK-ASN recommended 2021 CKD-EPI eGFR
- Improved report format structure
- Improved turnaround time for send out testing
- Ability to report cumulative results on specific tests at client request
- Ability to interface with new patient portal (coming soon)
- 24/7 access to results through Atlas client portal
This implementation will require no action on your part. Test ordering practices and requisition order forms will remain the same. EMR connectivity with the Apollo interface has been tested and proven to be functional and operating as expected with all current EMR vendors. Our team stands ready to address any concerns that may arise.
WPL values your partnership in providing the highest quality diagnostic laboratory services for your patients. We appreciate your continued support as we change to prepare for future success in our mission to provide quality care, innovative solutions and personal service.
For questions related to the new reporting format, please contact your WPL Client Service Representative. If you have any questions about how to access results through Atlas please call Customer Service at 562.906.5227 or 877.537.5227 (tollfree). Thank you for your patience while undergoing this transition and thank you for choosing WPL as your laboratory provider.